You need to be logged in to do that...
Before you can vote for cool new LEGO sets, or submit your own you'll need to sign in with or register for a LEGO ID:
Sign in with ?
You're currently signed in to LEGO ID as . Would you like to sign in to LEGO Ideas with this LEGO ID?
LEGO Ideas is designed for older builders. We’re sorry, but based on the birth date we have on file for you, this means we can't let you have an account here.
Instead, we think you'll like the LEGO.com Create and Share Galleries as a place to share your models with other LEGO builders like you.
Clutch Power, Prizes & Rewards
As you participate here, you earn points and badges that become your "Clutch Power". The more you support, share, or create, the higher your Clutch Power points will be, and the more badges you will earn.
- Your Score - this number grows the more active you are and changes based on your activity. If you don't visit for a while, this number will go down, but you can bring it back up by participating again.
- Your Badges - These are achievements you earn for crossing specific milestones. Once you earn them, they're yours to keep.
Want a quick Clutch Power boost? Start by completing your profile.
How do I earn Points?
Your Clutch Power score is tied to your activities in four areas: Individual, Promotion, Ideation, and Community.
How do I earn Badges?
You earn badges when you reach milestones within each of the four areas. When you get a badge, you also get a boost in points.
Other Prizes & Rewards
If your idea gets made as a product, you will earn additional prizes and rewards.
If your project reaches 10,000 supporters and is chosen to be made into an official LEGO product, you will receive:
- 1% of the total net sales of the product (this includes projects featuring original models based on third-party intellectual property such as a game, TV show, or movie).
- 5 complimentary copies of your LEGO Ideas set.
- Credit and bio in set materials as the LEGO Ideas set creator
Your project gains a follower 0.5 points
The Luminary Badge is awarded to members with a project that has reached 100 followers.
The Autobiographer Badge is awarded to all members who complete their LEGO Ideas profile.
The Pioneer Badge is awarded to members who were part of LEGO CUUSOO and migrated to LEGO Ideas.
Project is approved on the first try 5 points
Each approved project submission 5 points
The 1K Club Badge is awarded for reaching 1,000 supporters on a project.
The 5K Club Badge is awarded for reaching 5,000 supporters on a project.
Congratulations, your project has reached 10,000 supporters and will go to The LEGO Review.
Someone follows your member profile 0.5 points
Someone likes one of your comments 0.1 pts
The Socialize Badge is awarded to members who have reached 100 likes on their comments.
The Trailblazer Badge is awarded to members who have reached 100 followers.