Moon to Mars Transport System (MMTS)
The world’s leading private Space Agencies have joined forces with NASA to create the Solar System’s ultimate interplanetary human transport spacecraft.
Hop aboard the MMTS, a futuristic transport system designed to hold passengers in comfort for the long-haul between the space docking stations of the Moon and Mars.
Designed for lengthy journeys, the MMTS includes:
- Solar arrays
- An observatory
- Rotating centrifugal force based gravity belt with a combination of mechanical gears and a magnetic propulsion system
- Space garden dome dedicated to relaxing, health and wellbeing, a glass covered pond, and hydroponically grown plants (also featured in living quarters)
- Science and research labs
- Café and dining areas
- Comfortable living quarters with advanced adjustable privacy glass enabling passengers to gaze into space from the comfort of their beds whilst filtering out light and harmful solar radiation
- Community games, music and recreational areas
- Medical Bay