Do you have what it takes to become a hero? First you must solve Merlin's trials to wield the power of Excalibur, and become the rightful leader of LEGOLAND®!
Reimagine the classical legends of King Arthur with LEGO® bricks and digital technology.
- Includes a buildable LEGO® game: Brick-built Merlin, Excalibur and the Stone which holds the sword.
- Bluetooth technology enables Excalibur's Quest to be connected to smartphone and tablet devices.
- Merlin features a light-up staff, which when pressed activates the game on your digital device.
- Voice-enabled technology allows players to interact with the app through various game modes.
- Excalibur's Quest features 3 different game modes:
- Adventure (1-2 players): Adventure mode requires players to use their cunning skills to mark 3 squares in a row. Voice commands can be used to enable Merlin to place the players marker in the square specified.
- Battle of Camlann (1-2 players): This mode is similar to Chess, the winner of this game is the one who has the last king on the board. Voice commands such as "Merlin, C5 to D3" will enable Merlin to direct the movement of your army.
- Round Table (1-4 players): Round Table mode is a game that directs different questions to each player; each question is worth between 1 and 4 points. The player with the highest score at the end of questioning, will be awarded Excalibur. Voice commands such as "Merlin, my answer is 2", etc will enable Merlin to submit your answer.
- Merlin's voice-enabled magic works through your digital device's microphone. To activate Merlin's assistance, simply call the name "Merlin" - followed by your command. Merlin's voice will be outputted through the device's speaker.
- To release Excalibur from the stone, the player must win any of the 3 game modes. Once won, Merlin will send a magical signal to the LEGO® motor, instructing the release of Excalibur.
- 1-4 players.
Feel welcome to comment and ask anything about this concept.
Thanks for looking!